2 minute read 1 year ago
Coronavirus Update: How 3VE Is Supporting Our Clients During The Pandemic
With worldwide concern mounting around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), 3VE continues to focus on the health and safety of our employees, while continuing to help our clients grow in ever-changing markets. We want to assure you that our team continues to provide the highest level of care for our clients, even while working remotely for the foreseeable future. We are:
- Limiting contact by shifting in-person meetings to video conferences
- Eliminating all non-essential travel
- Implementing additional conferencing, communications, and collaboration tools to maintain our processes and ensure performance is unaffected
- Working with our clients individually to update marketing plans, amend campaigns & messaging, and brainstorm ways to better assist their customers and clients for the weeks and months ahead
Coronavirus has fundamentally influenced the way we go about our daily lives. Consumer habits are literally changing overnight, and we recognize the ways you market your business may have to change too to keep ahead of our uncertain economic future.
Fortunately, 3VE is in a position where we can continue to operate from the safety of our homes while continuing to support your business. If there is a silver lining to these trying times, it’s that this entire ordeal allows us to do what we love most: develop creative solutions for our clients’ unique challenges.
Creating & Executing A Plan That Makes Sense For YOU
Helping your customers feel safe and secure while continuing to employ your services and purchase your products is a tall order – but we’re up for the challenge. Our team is ready and available to (virtually) meet with all our clients to formulate a strategy to help you navigate the waters ahead.
We recognize that your plans for coping with COVID-19 will likely change from day to day. The need to adapt your marketing strategy will inevitably arise. We’re here to be flexible when that moment comes, and support you along the way.
Presently, we are helping various clients to:
- Accurately and efficiently communicate with current customers
- Identify new areas of opportunity – from new markets to new services
- Mitigate the impacts of changing sales cycles
- Prepare marketing plans for an economic downturn
As always, please feel free to contact our team, and look for additional communications along the way.
We hope you and your teams stay safe and healthy!